BVHS Daily Announcements
Monday, September 25, 2023
If you would like to add an announcement, please email any of the secretaries:
Jeanie.Bruggeman@k12.sd.us or Jessica.Henson@k12.sd.us or Cherie.Mailander@k12.sd.us
- The following students have messages in the office: Reese Condon, Ella Hilbrands, Lucy Lamont, Kavan Mertz, Justin Pederson, and Gavin Postma.
- South Dakota Public Broadcasting is looking for a few more students to help record the state soccer games at BVHS on Saturday, October 14. The pay is $40 a game, and training is provided. If you are interested, please see Jeanie Bruggeman in the office.
- Math NHS Members: the deadline to sign up for the Dordt University trip is TODAY. Please click here to add your name to the sign-up list. See Mr. White if you have any questions.
- Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) & Teens Against Tobacco Use (TATU) will be having their first initial meeting on Wednesday, September 27th at 7:45am in room 211 (above the small gym). This is open to any interested students. Stop by and see what we are all about or connect with Ms. Likness!
- Attention Juniors: camera workers are needed for the volleyball game on Thursday, September 28. For working camera, you receive both concessions credit and pay. If you would like to sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the concessions sign-up sheet.
- BOWLING! We will be having an informational meeting for those students and their parent/guardian interested in the 2023/2024 BV Bowling Team TODAY at 6:30pm in the high school chorus room. The team is open to grades 7-12. Tryouts for the team will be October 10 & 11.
- SALSA Meeting: October 3rd @7:00 a.m. in the Community Room. All students are welcome! This meeting will feature a speaker from the Washington Pavilion and will cover projects from the Community Blood Bank and the Washington Pavilion. Also, there will be two SALSA-wide events in October: 1) Spooky Science (Washington Pavilion), on October 21, from 10 AM-12 PM and 12-2 PM; and 2) Rake the Town (Active Generations) on October 28 (in Sioux Falls from 8-10 a.m. and in Brandon from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
- Sophomores & Juniors: The PSAT is October 11. Sign up in the office with a check (made out to Brandon Valley High School) or cash for $18 if you are interested. See Mrs. Willman in the counseling office with questions.
- SUBSTITUTES TODAY: Bosch for Hoffman
- LUNCH TODAY: https://linqconnect.com/public/menu/LEQR8R
- View All SPORTS SCHEDULES by clicking on the links in the following document: Sports Schedules.
10:00 am V Boys Golf ESD Tournament at Fox Run GC-Yankton
2:00 pm V Girls Tennis ESD Tournament at Pierre
7:00 pm JV Football at Tea Area
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY TO: ADDISON HUNSAID, HALLIE PAINTER, ELLA VOGEL, JORDAN STANGE