Faded out items are unavailable
If you would like to see other various art I have done for examples, you can go here:
In Depth Examples
SFM Poster using a Basic Map - 10 USD
I will use any already made map for your commission, no scenebuilding added at all
SFM Poster using some Scenebuilding - 15 USD
I’ll use an already made map, with some added scenebuilding to create a better scenery
SFM Poster with full scenebuild - 20 USD
I’ll create a scene entirely out of props, lights, and various models available in SFM, this takes time to do, which is why it’s a fairly high price
Transparent Render - 5 USD
I’ll make your OC with any pose you want for a transparent background render
Show Style OC Vector - 10 USD
I will make a vector of your OC, using either a base, or a screenshot from the show, these take a little time to make so that’s why the price is kinda high
Additional characters added to SFM posters will add 3 USD for each extra character to the final price.
Price can increase depending on the difficulty of the commission request.
You MUST have an already created pony OC model for SFM, I can’t make models myself!
I also do Animal Crossing and Splatoon SFM artwork, make sure to tell/show me the specific design and outfit your OC/sona uses so that I can put the character together in SFM. (Note, putting together the character is not its own model, it is various asset models put together on a base body.)
Things I won’t make art of:
- Gore (I can’t really make this in SFM anyways)
Things I might do art of that we can discuss about:
- Anthro artwork (MLP only, must have NexGen model made)
- Dark/Moody Scenes
You can contact me by DM’ing me on my twitter @MelodiousMarci or on my discord MelodiousMarci#9076
I also have a Discord server
- I will try to give a lot of updates on your commissions, and you can tell me what you would like changed or fixed if something is off to you.
- I have a Trello page where I keep my commission stuff organized, if you’d like to keep an eye on that, let me know and I’ll send you a link
- I normally upload the finished work on my social media pages, if you do not want that, please let me know immediately.
- I am only accepting PayPal or Ko-fi as payment.
Terms of Service
- As to avoid becoming overworked, commissions are limited to 2 per person.
- Please make sure to explain your commission good enough for me to understand what you’d like, not being specific enough will end up with you asking for a lot of changes or with me not accepting the commission.
- I do have full rights to deny your commission request for any reason at all, and if I deny your commission, you may ask why if I don’t state why beforehand.
- Payment MUST be sent firsthand before I start on your commission, this is so I can prevent being scammed into making free art.
- If you forgot to tell me something in your commission, do not hesitate to contact me and tell me, so that I can make sure to add it.
- I will send you an invoice link when I accept your commission, or you may send payment through ko-fi, please make sure to pay the full amount, or I will not start your commission, you are allowed to pay some of the amount at one point, and the rest of it at another time, but until full payment is received, I will not start working.
- If I find your commission to be too much for me to finish, I will give you a full refund.
- You may ask for a refund anywhere between the start of the commission and the halfway point of the finished commission, I will give a full refund, but if the commission is almost done, I will not give a refund and I’ll still finish the artwork, sorry.
- The social media I normally post to is Twitter, DeviantArt, and sharing the art link in my normal Discord servers, if you don’t want your finished commission posted on any of these places, let me know immediately.