Emergency and Business Disruption Preparation
Peanut Butter COVID-19 Planning Update
COVID-19 has caused significant disruption throughout the world and few places have yet to be impacted. We at Peanut Butter have also had to navigate a continually evolving global situation. Numerous steps have already been undertaken to mitigate any negative impact from the spread of the virus and its associated business disruptions. Please see the steps and details around our disaster preparation efforts below.
- Peanut Butter staff has been shifted to remote work locations to avoid unnecessary contact and potential staff spread.
- Peanut Butter staff has been informed of the symptoms and risk factors for the spread and subsequent infection of COVID-19.
- Office notification is an open channel to assure all staff has current information on safety measures for COVID-19 spread.
- A review of the Business Continuity Plan has been conducted with emphasis on the Pandemic response plan and the triggering mechanisms for response commencement.
Application and Service Preparedness
- Peanut Butter’s service base is well established to withstand fallout from any technical challenges presented by ongoing global disruptions.
- Our systems are all cloud based and as such are resilient to geographic outages.
- In the event of a specific service outage, application disruptions can be mitigated by our established process for system provisioning and application deployment.
- We are actively monitoring the situation beyond our own applications and are able to shift computing resources as needed to maintain our application SLA
- We have received and reviewed emergency planning and service provisioning for our service vendors.