Social Media Influencer Requirements for Pencil Sharpener Review
Thank you for your interest in reviewing the Classroom Friendly Pencil Sharpener! I am an elementary school teacher and I started selling these amazing sharpeners many years ago after seeing how well they worked in my own classroom. I knew every teacher would appreciate having one too! I rely completely on word of mouth from influencers just like you:) I am not a large company and simply do this on the side of my regular teaching, I really appreciate you helping to get the word out to others!
- You must be the account owner of at least one of the following: a Blog, Facebook group/page, Instagram account, Youtube account, Twitter account, TikTok account, Pinterest account. Your account must be set to public.
- Your primary audience must be school teachers, homeschoolers, artists or people who would use pencils:)
- You must have a minimum of 1500 followers with consistent and active engagement/traffic on your site.
- You must post your review within 20 days of receiving your sharpener.
- You must include a link within your review to our online store https://www.classroomfriendlysupplies.com. If possible, please create the link with the words “pencil sharpeners” that directs them to the above url.
Example: “Check out the pencil sharpeners from Classroom Friendly Supplies.”
- If posting to Instagram, you must tag us at @quietsharpeners. If posting to Facebook, you must tag us at @ClassroomFriendlySupplies. If posting to TikTok, you must tag us at @ClassroomFriendly. If posting to Pinterest you must tag us @quietsharpeners.
- Once your review is posted, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the link. I will share it with our 22,000+ Facebook and Instagram followers. Hopefully, it will help to send some new traffic your way!
Also, I love when influencers take their own photos or videos of their sharpener in action; so please snap away!
Here is a link to a video that you may also include in your review if you like. Here are a few photos that others have taken in previous reviews.
Let me know if you have any questions and I am super excited to see your review!
Teacher & Owner of Classroom Friendly Supplies
PS: There are tips and videos on my website showing how to troubleshoot the sharpener when broken lead gets stuck in the blades. Also, the handle can come off for cleaning purposes. It can easily be put back on after cleaning. Click here to check out the how-to videos showing you how to operate and repair your sharpener.